- Up to 45 more horsepower, instant throttle response, and gobs of mid-range torque
- A true low-elevation, bolt-on, premium pump gas
performance upgrade for Yamaha’s FX Nytro model snowmobiles
- Works seamlessly with Yamaha fuel injection system components and uses the stock exhaust
- No hood, side panel, or wiring harness modifications needed thanks to stock-style connectors
- Includes all clutch and gearing calibration components,
tunnel-mounted auxiliary cooler, ice scratchers, and necessary hardware
- Exclusive – only available through authorized Yamaha
- One-year limited warranty from the manufacturer
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Mountain Performance Inc., High
Elevation FX Nytro MTX Supercharger is designed only for operation at elevations above 6000 feet, while the Low Elevation FX Nytro Trail
Supercharger is designed for low elevations. Installation of this kit will not "void" the snowmobile’s warranty, specific failures determined by Yamaha to have resulted from
installation of kit components or other modifications may not be covered by the Yamaha limited warranty or Yamaha Extended Service (Y.E.S.).
Note - MTX kits can be converted for low elevation trail use by contacting MPI and having the fuel programmer reprogrammed, purchasing a different size pulley for supercharger gear ratio, and adding a rear heat exchanger kit - call for details.